Save your money with our share accounts. We require a minimum balance of $25. All accounts are insured up to $250,000. Deposits to all accounts can be made by Direct Deposit, by mail or in person at the credit union office. Funds are normally made immediately available to our members. Withdrawals may be made in person, at the ATM with your card, by phone, or by mail. We encourage savings, so we do limit free withdrawals to 3 per month.
Savings accounts are often a temptation to withdraw from. With a Christmas or Vacation Club, you can save money for special purposes. Our Christmas Club transfers to savings on October 1 which makes it perfect for shopping and for those fall property taxes. The Vacation Club transfers on April 1 which can be useful for travel or the dreaded April 15th income tax deadline. We do not encourage withdrawals from these accounts so you can save, save, save.
Quarterly dividends (interest) is posted to your share and club accounts. The dividend rate is determined each quarter by the Board of Directors according to the earnings of the credit union.
- No Monthly Service Charge
- No Minimum Balance
- Debit Cards are available for making purchases and obtaining funds from your account at ATM machines or while making purchases.
- Bill Pay gives you 24/7 access to your account allowing you to setup bill payment at your convenience.
- Bill Pay allows you to transfer money from your account at the credit union to another Financial Institution where you have an account.
- Bill pay allows you to receive e-bills from your creditors.
- Bill Pay your creditors same day for a small fee when available.
- Bill pay will pay most creditors electronically but some are still paid by check thru the USPS.
- Monthly Mailed Statements of Account
- Telephone transfer of funds up to 3 a month
- Deposits to Accounts are made by mail, In Person, Automatic Payroll Deduction, Direct Deposit, Net Check or thru Bill Pay Transfers
- Option of Overdraft Protection
- Funds are insured for up to $250,000 by the NCUA